Plane of Air Rezbot
Hello Temerity,

I am thinking of coming back and playing again casually. I went and lived some life and I'm doing quite well. I had a hard drive crash so I lost all of my account passwords, forum passwords, etc. I also shut down a decade old Gmail account. I still have access to the Sketchy account though and am speaking to Lenas and Rob about regaining access to my main TAKP forum account. In some sense, I just want the chars, the post history I have no interest in. 

Sketchy is placed in the Plane of Air as a rezbot somewhere. Am I able to move him out? I'm happy to wait if someone wants to use the char to place another bot. I won't move him without waiting for a response.

I hope you are all well and I'm glad to see the project and forums still around. 

All the best,

-Sketched

Sounds sketchy

Smudge parked ya there, I think. He'll catch you soon enough.
Mechaike

Hello Miya and Mech. Yes, I am comfortable halfling capping out I just don't want to blow the position of a rezbot.

MacOS Monterey, possible to play on? I have a Macbook Pro!

Oops, I see that the Mac client won't work on anything past Catalina. It looks like Parallels is the answer, unless people have other suggestions.

There may be some sort of complex wizardry with wine wrappers etc but unless you're savvy, parallels is probably best.
Mechaike

Hey Sketchy, welcome back!

This Sketched guy seems lost. He reminds me of someone.

(03-01-2024, 12:38 PM)Sketched Wrote: Hello Temerity,

I am thinking of coming back and playing again casually. I went and lived some life and I'm doing quite well. I had a hard drive crash so I lost all of my account passwords, forum passwords, etc. I also shut down a decade old Gmail account. I still have access to the Sketchy account though and am speaking to Lenas and Rob about regaining access to my main TAKP forum account. In some sense, I just want the chars, the post history I have no interest in. 

Sketchy is placed in the Plane of Air as a rezbot somewhere. Am I able to move him out? I'm happy to wait if someone wants to use the char to place another bot. I won't move him without waiting for a response.

I hope you are all well and I'm glad to see the project and forums still around. 

All the best,

-Sketched

Oh am happy to see this post!
It is possible to play casually!
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

WB! I installed mojave my 2012 macbook pro and TAKP runs beautifully. I could walk you through the steps if you want but essentially you download the OS from Apple, put on a flash drive.. then reformat a partition to boot from the flash drive.
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Thanks Hemper, I managed to get things running through Parallels and Windows 11!